The Client Playback feature enables you to locate and track the movement of clients in a venue. You can track the activity of one client at a time.
- Login to Cloud Location Engine.
- Click DETECT & LOCATE.
- Using the following drop-down list that is shown and navigate to the desired campus, building and floor.
- From the eye icon pane near the Client on top to show or hide all the client devices (connected and detected) that are being tracked by your Cisco CMX.
- Click any icon on the map to see further details of the client.
- Click Play to see the playback of a client for the current date.
- Drag the timestamp to view the client's location at a specific time.