The Client Playback feature enables you to locate and track the movement of clients in a venue. You can track the activity of one client at a time. Note that tracking of a client is restricted to 30 days.
- Log in to Cloud Location Engine.
- Click DETECT & LOCATE.
- Using the following drop-down list that is shown and navigate to the desired campus, building and floor.
- From the top pane, click the eye icon pane near the Client to show or hide all tracked client devices (connected and detected).
- Click any icon on the map to see further details of the client and in the Device Overview popup, click Details.
- Click History to see the client locations plotted out on current date.
Client History is represented in two forms. It is potted on a linear time frame and on a map. On the linear time frame, you can hover over a dot to see location at a given time. You can also observe that the dots plotted on the map in the form of green and red dots and connected with a blue line. Doubt: What does that flag mean? How do I disable the blue line? The Linear time frame has two blue lines to indicate the time frame between which the clients are plotted. A red line is observed between the two blue lines, if client movement is not observed after the red line. Why does moving the blue lines not cause any change?