The Controller View can be divided into two parts: Widget and Table.
- Widget-Provides information like the count of Controllers (WLCs) and allows you to add new Controllers.
- Table-Allows you to edit the Controller Details.
Configuring the Controller on Cloud Location Engine
This task retrieves a token that is required to configure a controller on the Cloud Location Engine dashboard.
- On the Cloud Location Engine dashboard, click INPUTS>WLC and click the Token icon to retrieve a token for authentication on the Controller.
- In the Log in dialog box that opens, enter your Cloud Location Engine authentication details.
- In the Please Read dialog box, click I understand.
- In the Token String dialog box that is displayed, click Copy.
You can paste the copied token on a notepad and use it later in your controller configuration.
Note: This task is incomplete. What do we do with this token?