The Connector View can be divided into two parts.
Provides information like the count of Connectors, and allows you to add new Connectors.
Allows you to edit the Connector Details.
Configuring Connector with Cloud Location Engine
This task takes you through the steps of configuring the Connector with the Cloud Location Engine.
- From the Cloud Location Engine dashboard, click INPUTS>Connectors.
- In the Connectors page that opens, click Add to add a new controller.
- In the Log in dialog box that opens, enter your Cloud Location Engine authentication details.
- In the Please Read dialog box, click I understand.
- In the Token String dialog box that is displayed, click Copy.
- You can paste the copied token on a notepad and use it later in your connector configuration.