Setting up Connectivity Between the Cloud Location Engine and Cisco WLC (Controller)
This procedure describes how to generate a Cloud Location Engine token. This token is required for configuring the Cloud Location Engine,
- In the Cloud Location Engine GUI, in the left navigation pane, click SETUP>WLC.
- In the WLCs dialog box, enter the details. Choose the controller configured in the previous task.
- Click Save.
Uploading Maps to the Cloud Location Engine
One of the first setup tasks is uploading maps that are exported from Cisco Prime Infrastructure to the Cloud Location Engine. Typically, map data contains floor images, floor coordinates, access points (AP), and details about APs on a floor.
- Log in to the Cloud Location Engine.
- Click Maps on the left navigation pane, and then on this page, click the Upload button.
- Browse to the location where the maps are stored (on your computer). Select the maps that were exported from Cisco PI.
- Verify if the maps are uploaded successfully.
You can now view the existing list of campuses, buildings, and floors.
You can also add or edit building addresses.