Yes, CMX Cloud is supported on Cisco Meraki.
The Cisco Meraki Access Points have co-existed with other Cisco Access Points at the infrastructure level. With this feature, the Cisco Meraki Access Points are integrated with the Cisco CMX Cloud experience. A user accessing the Guest Wi-Fi of a business space now has an integrated and seamless experience regardless of access points in the network. The guest users are redirected to a unified splash page, and are provided with a unified experience with respect to access duration and per-site customization.
- CMX Cloud Connect supports this integration.
- CMX Cloud Connect is the guest Wi-Fi portal that manages the guest user experience.
- CMX Cloud Connect defines the splash page that is displayed when a user tries to login to the Guest Wi-Fi, and controls the duration for which a user can access the guest Wi-Fi (access duration).
- CMX Cloud Connect portal experience of per site customization is supported.
- Bandwidth allocated to a user is defined by Cisco Meraki, and it can be defined by the authentication credentials of the users. For example, a professor of a university can be allocated greater bandwidth than a student.
- The user can have passthrough experience without authentication using the Meraki Click-through mode.
- The user can also be authenticated against a RADIUS server (External Web Authentication).
- DNA-ready infrastructure supports Cisco Meraki.