The Cisco CMX Proxy OVA file is not supported on Microsoft Hyper-V. To configure the Cisco CMX OVA file, use VMWare Vsphere release 5.x or later.
Articles in this section
- How to identify a visitor, passerby or connected device in presence?
- How can I get presence dashboard in my timezone?
- Why Presence Dashboard is not showing any data on cmx cloud?
- How to Import APs using WLC8.3 in CMX Cloud?
- What is the advantage of upgrading to Cisco WLC release 8.3?
- Is CMX Presence Analytics supported on access points in monitor mode?
- Do you recommend any changes to the existing firewall to install CMX Cloud Proxy?
- Are the APIs for Cisco CMX and Cisco MSE available when you buy Cisco CMX Cloud?
- Is the native proxy only supported with certain Cisco WLCs?
- How I can configure the Cisco CMX Proxy OVA file on Hyper-V?