The information that goes across the cloud is encrypted with a secure key up to 256 bytes��. The only data that is sent is IP Address, MAC address, and Bandwidth��.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to schedule monthly reports?
- How long data is stored on CMX Cloud?
- How / when do Cisco dispose of the data (purging)?
- Can you please confirm CMX Cloud is GDPR compliant?
- Assistance on CMX On-Prem
- Do I need to buy AIR-CMX-CLOUD license?
- How can I check CMX Cloud License consumption?
- How to file a case with CPS to change the information in the Subscription itself?
- Where can I find the Cisco CMX Version?
- Why am I unable to reset the password after clicking on 'Forgot Password' link.