Create a Site
Create Presence Site on CMX
Note: Cisco CMX Cloud Proxy is not required for Cisco Virtual Beacon.
- Log in to Cisco CMX.
- Choose PRESENCE ANALYTICS > Manage > Add Site.
- Give a site name.
- Click Save to create a Site.
Add APs to Presence Site on CMX
- Click on PRESENCE ANALYTICS > Manage.
- Click on the name of the presence site you created.
- Click on Details next to AP count.
- Enter the Base Radio Mac Address of the AP and click Add. (Add all the AP’s in the site).
- We see the stats appearing on the webpage.