Configuring WLAN settings:
1) Login to your Controller GUI.
2) Go to the WLAN tab >> Create New >> Enter Profile Name and SSID >> Apply.
3) Click on Security tab >> Layer 2 as none >> Layer 3 as shown in figure below.
4) Go to Security tab >> Access Control Lists >> Create the ACL >> Assign it in Layer 3 in the Preauthentication ACL.
5) Go to Management tab >> HTTP-HTTPS link >> Keep the fields in Enable mode.
Creating a Portal :
1) Login to CMX Cloud account.
2) Click on "Connect & Engage" tab >> Library >> Templates.
3) Click on Registration Form
4) On portal, add the Email field and Voucher field.
5) Edit icon shown in below image, allows you to edit the Email Template.
Email Sent Confirmation Text, Email Verification Question and Email, Email Request Expiration [min.] details.
6) Create the portal as shown and Save.
7) Connect your end device to the SSID created.
8) On conneting to the SSID, you will get pop up to Connect and you will serve with a portal created on CMX Cloud.
9) As you can see, it redirects to your Cisco CMX Cloud account, having your account TLD in the url, https://TLD.cmxcisco.com/visitor/login
This redirection you have already defined in you WLAN >> Layer 3 setting as Redirection URL.
10) Swip the knob button towards right, and enter an email on which you would like to recieve an email.
11) Click on the Send button to send an email.
12) On clicking the "Send" icon button, you would see a screen confirming your email is on the way !!
13) An email will encounter to an email address registered on the portal, having a Voucher code with valid duration.
14) Go back to the portal and enter the voucher code, as recieved on an email, Check on Terms & Condition and Click SUBMIT button.
15) On clicking the SUBMIT button, you will see Connection Successfull screen and redirects you to the landing page defined on the CMX Cloud